Looking for feedback and idea's to add.

Page 1 of 1

6 Replies - 1505 Views - Last Post: 25 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

My Proxy Site

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:38 PM

Hello, I have recently finished my Proxy Website, I am looking for new idea's to add to the website, as I have run out of ideas.

Also, some feedback would be nice, and yes I know that it is a free domain name, but I don't care because I don't have enough people using it steadily to buy a domain yet just yet, but probably soon.

Here is link to it: {REMOVED}

Thank in advance for all suggestions and feedback received.

- C++ Programmer

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: My Proxy Site

• Coding is a lifestyle
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: My Proxy Site

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:10 PM

View Postkewlkreator, on 13 Sep, 2009 - 07:36 PM, said:

You mean you had respect for him BEFORE? Yeesh.

One thing i would seriously think about is a website description somewhere on there. Without you telling me what it does I would have absolutely no idea what your website does. Also it's a little plain for me. Maybe some photoshop or something similar would be nice. Also maybe a dark background.

Cheers
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:01 AM

Well, I am pretty sure that it has a decently dark background, and orange in there, so I think it looks good, yeah I think I will get a different logo that is better made by a professional, and you obviously don't know what a proxy is if you can't understand my site.

The first page tells you exactly what to do, and even if that wasn't there, there is an address bar, that says go, and the only way your going to find my site, is if you are looking for proxy's in the first place.

But, thanks for the feedback :D
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Coding is a lifestyle
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:01 AM

Alright, no one that i know in the web development industry considers white to be a "dark background" so i'm pretty sure you have a very very light background. Also, I'm technically a user of your site, if i don't know what your site does then there is a good chance there are a million other people out there that won't know what your site does. Personally you're going about web development the completely wrong way. The basic idea is that you want as many people to your site from as many different locations as possible to increase your site's worth. Just getting hits from searches related to "proxies" is not a good way to go about getting hits. Also, if you don't want input from web developers here then maybe think about just deploying your site and seeing how well it does...

Cheers
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:16 PM

Well I guess you are color blind cause I don't have a white background, and you are mentally retarded and computer illiterate if you don't know a proxy when you see one, and know how to use it.

I am looking for experienced users idea's and feedback.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Coding is a lifestyle
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:34 PM

View PostC++ Programmer, on 25 Sep, 2009 - 02:16 PM, said:

Well I guess you are color blind cause I don't have a white background, and you are mentally retarded and computer illiterate if you don't know a proxy when you see one, and know how to use it.

I am looking for experienced users idea's and feedback.

Alright, so since you don't believe me i will provide you with a screenshot of your website with the WHITE background... maybe then you will think before you say something....
Posted Image

How's that... looks pretty white to me...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

@C++ Programmer Do not speak to others that way, it's uncalled for and will not be tolerated.

Since technically we do not support proxy sites here (As they can and are used for bypassing network security, especially at schools) I am closing this thread.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1