It's been a few months since I last asked for your opinions and suggestions, but it's that time again. We want to know what YOU think of dream.in.code. Please reply in this thread or PM me with any suggestions, complaints, improvements, or changes you feel we should address.
I want to hear from new members this time! Some things we are interested in knowing:
- How helpful have our members been when you've had a programming/web dev problem? Is there anything you would change to make how we help people better?
- Have you hesitated before posting because you didn't know if something was against the rules? Has this discouraged you from posting in the Caffeine Lounge?
- Did you feel welcome as a new member? Were the replies you received friendly?
- How do you perceive the overall attitude of the site? (Friendly, childish, mean, Fun, etc.)
- Have you visited the Caffeine Lounge? If you have not posted in the Lounge, please let us know why not.
- Is the information on dream.in.code well organized and easy to understand? Are we missing any topics, or are any of the topics to broad?
Without your feedback, we are flying blind, since we are on the site every day, we don't always notice the things you do. Bringing these to our attention is one way you can get involved and make dream.in.code a better place!
Looking forward to your replies,