I've just started learning this creating images with PHP, and I'm having a problem:
I have this background image, that is basically an 100x100 image size, with a small banner on the top left. The entire page is transparent, and the banner on the top left, has different numbers on it.
So I thought it might be easier to use PHP to create these; I would just load the banner, and add a number to the position.
However, when I load the background with this command:
$im = imagecreatefrompng("/images/products/pID/pID.png");
The background changes from transparent to black!
After using this command
$black = imagecolorallocate($im, 0, 0, 0);
to filter it out, it gives me a very bad filtering, with the banner looking all deformed!
Could someone please help me out?
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
Give It A Try!
- Display Formatted Code
- Simple Content Formatting with Regular Expressions
- Limiting login attempts
- CodeIgniter Text Based Mafia Game || Login/Usersonline part 3
- Adding Your Own Functionality To Smarty w/ Plugins
- CodeIgniter Text Based Mafia Game || Register part 2
- CodeIgniter Text Based Mafia Game || Intro / Set-up Part 1
- Functions that return booleans for fun and profit.
- Making a webmail system | PHP | Part 2
- Wacky logic with looping and lambdas
- 168 More PHP Tutorials...
- PHP left() and right()
- IP Logger
- Full url of the page
- Login using Sessions in PHP
- online file editor
- Years, Days, Hours, Minutes Ago
- Get the Title of a URL
- Fibonacci series
- Checkbox list storing
- Page Generation
- 342 More PHP Snippets...