1 Replies - 4079 Views - Last Post: 08 October 2009 - 12:34 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Java-Based application with file access and file processing methods a

Post icon  Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

Can somone please give me a name of a program that has a Java-Based application with file access and file processing methods appropriate for e-business. I need to explain while this functionality is importantant for e-business but do not know the name of one to research.

Thank you very much
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Java-Based application with file access and file processing methods a

• New D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Java-Based application with file access and file processing methods a

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:34 AM

View Postbillie1373, on 1 Oct, 2009 - 10:45 AM, said:

Can somone please give me a name of a program that has a Java-Based application with file access and file processing methods appropriate for e-business. I need to explain while this functionality is importantant for e-business but do not know the name of one to research.

Thank you very much

could you tell us a bit more what dose this program need to do are we talking about readding txt fils jpgs pdf and what do you want to do with them eg save them make changes is this a standalne computer you working of the internet dose it need to a applet or a application do you need lot of people to access it at once or is it just going to be one person at a time if you know and tell us some nice person may just make you a basic system to get you up and running :) what E-business is it
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1