How Often to Post on Forum

Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 1308 Views - Last Post: 03 January 2010 - 07:46 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

How Often to Post on Forum

Posted 04 October 2009 - 05:09 PM

Regardng posting on forums for SEO purposes: How often should I post to a forum (the same forum) for my seo purpose? Or is once enough?

There are about 15 forums that directly cater to my niche. Should I post to them once a week or is once enough?

Thank you in advance!
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: How Often to Post on Forum

• $bert = new DragonUnicorn(); $bert->rawr();
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: How Often to Post on Forum

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:18 AM

Why do you need to post on various forums. Is it to get your username increased in search engines?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:17 AM

If its boosting your username, you will need a unique one. For me, if you look in my stats, I have 24 posts per day, not week, but I've got other things related to my username, eg. fire, bolt, firebolt... and so I think leaseman is hard to get popular in search engines.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• $bert = new DragonUnicorn(); $bert->rawr();
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 October 2009 - 05:45 PM

If you start posting in forums for the sake of posting you can get banned very quickly and I suggest that you do this in another forum if those are your intentions.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:46 AM

View Postleaseman, on 4 Oct, 2009 - 04:09 PM, said:

Regardng posting on forums for SEO purposes: How often should I post to a forum (the same forum) for my seo purpose? Or is once enough?

There are about 15 forums that directly cater to my niche. Should I post to them once a week or is once enough?

Thank you in advance!
Assuming that you are interested in getting the best possible business results, don't post to more forums than you actually have the time to participate in on a regular basis. The "SEO" benefit of posting in public forums is the ability to attract new visitors thru "Social Marketing". Accomplishing this means that you become an information resource to the other users of the forum. You won't be successful by simply blasting posts at them. One useful approach is to offer a thoughtful suggestion on a topic being discussed. Another approach is to offer a question of your own. Please also note, that as in this post, any links that you include must be relevant to the discussion. Otherwise, links will be considered spam. Also, every forum is different and has different standards, so don't be discouraged if your post isn't accepted. Just move on to a forum where you are appreciated.

Charles_KnNell

This post has been edited by Charles_KnNell: 03 January 2010 - 07:51 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1