• (2 Pages)
  • +

18 Replies - 1745 Views - Last Post: 03 May 2002 - 02:17 PM

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Check this out.

Posted 03 May 2002 - 12:38 PM

ok.. now it works for me.. i must say its pretty good. I can see where klewlis is coming from with all the animation and all, but i like it. good work
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• cur tu me vexas?

• View blog

Posted 03 May 2002 - 12:41 PM

I guess I just think that if I were a rich yacht-type person looking for this kind of service, I'd definitely want it to look great (which it does) but I'd also want to be able to get my info ASAP without dawdling around looking at animations and things. I'm thinking specifically of the locations one where you click on a location and the little boat goes there... what purpose does that serve??
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 03 May 2002 - 02:14 PM

klewlis, u gotta understand....normal people think he is a god for that kind of stuff, they really get amazed when they7 see that stuff and wonder how he did it and that its really cool.... thats how i came to love and own and work with flash :)

I like it...the beginning of that little move thing takes to long when the text at the first is resizing larger and i have to use scroll<---dont like that....other wise i love

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• cur tu me vexas?

• View blog

Posted 03 May 2002 - 02:17 PM

Quote: from Lee Allers on 4:14 pm on May 3, 2002
klewlis, u gotta understand....normal people think he is a god for that kind of stuff, they really get amazed when they7 see that stuff and wonder how he did it and that its really cool.... thats how i came to love and own and work with flash :)

The client will probably think it's amazing. The visitors will probably think it's annoying.

I could be wrong... I'd be interested in seeing what the end users do think of it...

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (2 Pages)
  • +