The current goals of this project are:
- To be highly extensible in all aspects
- To be able to properly parse HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 compliant web pages
- To be able to handle mal-formed markup gracefully
- To be at least at the same rendering capability as Dillo by version 1.0
- Two browser versions, Simple and Ultimate
So far, the DOM structure is nearly completed and the HTML parser is also nearly completed.
We are looking for developers, testers, and just general supporters. Developers should be experienced in Python. We would like to get testers on different platforms.
For more info, visit:
FrozenIce on Gitorious: http://gitorious.org/frozenice
FrozenIce Wiki: http://gitorious.org...nice/pages/Home
To download the latest source code, run the following command:
git clone git://gitorious.org/frozenice/frozenice.git
There isn't all that much to test yet, but more updates are coming very soon! Tell me what you think!
Project renamed "FrozenIce", seeing as how Geox is apparently an Italian shoe company lol.
This post has been edited by programble: 10 October 2009 - 08:41 PM