1 Replies - 1156 Views - Last Post: 03 November 2009 - 04:00 PM

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Errors when trying to activate a plugin

Posted 01 November 2009 - 05:57 AM

Hello,

I recently lost my website (www.gothik12.com) but I managed to restore my database and to reinstall wordpress...Now I am having trouble with restoring my plugins. Each time I am trying to install a plugin and to activate it I get this stupid error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gothikco/public_html/wp-content/themes/blogul-gothic-new-template/functions.php:12) in /home/gothikco/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 850

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/gothikco/public_html/wp-content/themes/blogul-gothic-new-template/functions.php:12) in /home/gothikco/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 850

Do you know what is going wrong? I am not allowed after to edit the settings of the plugin, although it's shown that it is activated.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Errors when trying to activate a plugin

• $bert = new DragonUnicorn(); $bert->rawr();
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Errors when trying to activate a plugin

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:00 PM

Some plugins will actually modify the database the wordpress is based on. You will most likely have to go into your myphp admin and remove what these plugins have entered.
Good luck.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1