registration of dll (wmencoderlib.dll etc)problem in xp

Window Media Encoder dll register problem

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 3803 Views - Last Post: 11 November 2009 - 02:09 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

registration of dll (wmencoderlib.dll etc)problem in xp

Post icon  Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:41 PM

i have a project of media player and encoder i ve done it in C# but using dll of
(directx)
Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll,
(Window Media Encoder)
Interop.WMDEVICECONTROLLib.dll,Interop.WMPREVIEWLib.dll and Interop.WMEncoderLib.dll all these dll are obtain my installing Window media Encoder application
and directX by installing Sdk (512MB)
the problem is that when i copy my project (inculde dlls) and past in other pc then in visual studio it says reference of dll not registered so i try to registered using regsvr32 it registerd but says entry point of dll not registerd etc... so its still give error of dll refernce so when i install window media encoder application and directX sdk its fix and run fine so my question is when i deploye or install /copy & past my application in other pc i want to get rid of directx and Wmenocder application installation and by some tool or command i register these dll. how can is that possible andhow to solve the refernce issue.
sorry for my bad english but i think hope u understand please reply as soon as possible and if u know please tell step by step how to register these dll.

This post has been edited by asadkhanno1: 10 November 2009 - 10:43 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: registration of dll (wmencoderlib.dll etc)problem in xp

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: registration of dll (wmencoderlib.dll etc)problem in xp

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:09 AM

hi
now i found that these dll are .net assemlies and cant be register through regsvr32 now i m tring to register it through regAsm.exe(tool of .net) but it gives error strongname require for dll i m confused please help reply
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1