ASP Web App working in Firefox but not in IE

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 1878 Views - Last Post: 12 November 2009 - 08:33 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:30 AM

The code is kind of long so I'll just insert the sample control that is not working

<td>
								<asp:CheckBox runat="server" ID="cbRangeMonde" AutoPostBack="True" OnCheckedChanged="cbRangeMonde_CheckedChanged" />
							</td>

The control checkbox is working in Firefox like how it should, but in IE almost all of my controls are no longer working. It seems that it keeps on doing postback, nothing happens. the page just "blink" or flickers. It does not even go to its event in debug mode when break point is placed on it. can someone give me a tip on how to place some work around in solving this?

thanks.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: ASP Web App working in Firefox but not in IE

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: ASP Web App working in Firefox but not in IE

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:33 AM

View Postcs_starter, on 12 Nov, 2009 - 12:30 AM, said:

The code is kind of long so I'll just insert the sample control that is not working

<td>
								<asp:CheckBox runat="server" ID="cbRangeMonde" AutoPostBack="True" OnCheckedChanged="cbRangeMonde_CheckedChanged" />
							</td>

The control checkbox is working in Firefox like how it should, but in IE almost all of my controls are no longer working. It seems that it keeps on doing postback, nothing happens. the page just "blink" or flickers. It does not even go to its event in debug mode when break point is placed on it. can someone give me a tip on how to place some work around in solving this?

thanks.

What are you trying to attempt with it? That would make this a little more helpful to us to point you in the right direction...

If you don't want it to postback, then you need to turn off the auto post back in your control so that it doesn't do that... unless you need it to post back for a reason.

AutoPostBack="false"

So, what would you like to happen?

This post has been edited by mb2000inc: 12 November 2009 - 08:36 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1