Iphone game (bowling )

Page 1 of 1

5 Replies - 1465 Views - Last Post: 18 February 2014 - 12:20 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Iphone game (bowling )

Post icon  Posted 18 November 2009 - 10:04 AM

Hii,
i want to develop a game(bowling) for IPhone .Can any one tell me how i can start .I am new to Iphone game development but i have experience in java game development.
The tools that i am trying now are torque game engine,Is this suitable for Iphone development or can you tell me any other means of way to do this .
I am also confused about torque script .Is it necessary to learn this scripting language to work with torque game engine ?
thanks you everyone...

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Iphone game (bowling )

• フカユ
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Iphone game (bowling )

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:35 AM

Hi

Torque has SDK' for the Iphone, located here.

The best way to work out how to make this game is to break it down into smaller pieces, that is one of the greatest bits of game programming advice I ever got.

Write down the general flow of the game, then try and think of functions that could achieve them.

Good luck!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 21 November 2009 - 04:57 AM

View Poststayscrisp, on 20 Nov, 2009 - 01:35 AM, said:

Hi

The best way to work out how to make this game is to break it down into smaller pieces, that is one of the greatest bits of game programming advice I ever got.

Write down the general flow of the game, then try and think of functions that could achieve them.

Good luck!

Hi,
thx for the suggestion i got your point ...i have created bowling 3d world ,but i am not understanding how write logic for hook(throw the ball ),phisics ,path .what should be the algorithm by which pins fall and how calculate the no of pines fall when ball collied with pins.
please suggest me or same sample code so i can quick start this .

I am very thank full for you time and help.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:17 AM

View Postdkheartsag, on 21 Nov, 2009 - 03:57 AM, said:

Hi

Good luck!

Hi,
thx for the suggestion i got your point ...i have created bowling 3d world ,but i am not understanding how write logic for hook(throw the ball ),phisics ,path .what should be the algorithm by which pins fall and how calculate the no of pines fall when ball collied with pins.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:51 PM

View Postdkheartsag, on 30 November 2009 - 05:17 AM, said:

View Postdkheartsag, on 21 Nov, 2009 - 03:57 AM, said:

Hi

Good luck!

Hi,
thanks for the suggestion i got your point ...i have created bowling 3d world ,but i am not understanding how write logic for hook(throw the ball ),phisics ,path .what should be the algorithm by which pins fall and how calculate the no of pines fall when ball collied with pins.

Hi dkheartsag,
Can you pls help me with the logic for bowling.
I too am looking for the logic of formulas and equations to simulate ball slide, the path of ball, collision of pins and other related physics.
I did find out some help 'physics for game' in the net. but found it high level. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

prathima_bose, this thread is over four years old, and the person you are talking to hasn't logged into this site in three. Please don't resurrect long dead and buried threads like this to ask your questions; do so in a new thread.

Closed.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1