Php final year project

Suggestions for php final year project titles

Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 10401 Views - Last Post: 28 November 2009 - 01:59 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Php final year project

Post icon  Posted 27 November 2009 - 05:04 AM

I am a final year student , decided to do my project in php/mysql. Suggest me any idea about the project titles which is usefull for real time application. Thanks in advance.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Php final year project

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Php final year project

Posted 27 November 2009 - 05:24 AM

View Postumav04, on 27 Nov, 2009 - 04:04 AM, said:

I am a final year student , decided to do my project in php/mysql. Suggest me any idea about the project titles which is usefull for real time application. Thanks in advance.

Can you specify your request a little? What kind of direction for your project are you looking for?
I can suggest: build a CMS, build a forum, build a choppingchart but, how much time do you have, what kind of level skills do you have?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 November 2009 - 09:55 AM

I'm currently taking a Web Programming class at my high school, and we have to do one project per term. For my last project, I created a teacher notebook script. It basically is a sort of CMS, but allows teachers to plan out their days, and also record grades. It doesn't have to be complicated, and there's a lot of possibilities.

However, as s-grind said, it would be nice if you had some sort of direction you wanted to head in.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Dic Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:13 PM

I would suggest that you do a project that utilizes all of the technologies that your course covered.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:59 PM

View Postno2pencil, on 28 Nov, 2009 - 09:13 PM, said:

I would suggest that you do a project that utilizes all of the technologies that your course covered.

hahaha +1

why dont you create a php script that indexes a ftp server and then allows it to be searched and browsed.

... i think i might do this always needed something to browse my ftp and index it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1