• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

65 Replies - 78595 Views - Last Post: 18 July 2016 - 12:41 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: XNA Game Programmer Roll Call

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:29 AM

Currently for XNA stuff Iíve just got the non-editable version of my Machine Runner game accepted by Desura, although it isnít up yet Ė Iím currently looking at producing a level-editor included version of this.
Iím currently mostly working on a bouncing ball physics based puzzle game, called Particumental, this may also get a phone version as it would be relatively simple to convert.
Iíve also been working, on and off, on a 2D side-on adventure type game called One day of Summer for the past six months or so. After Particumental is finished I plan to devote much more time to this one.
And thatís what Iím up to just now Ė when boring real-work programming doesnít get in the wayÖ
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:17 PM

Working on a 2D top-down RPG. Got quite a bit of documentation down, so I feel at least the game concept is pretty solid.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:51 PM

I am a new XNA programmer :). I started programming 6 months ago and i am currently making a tile editor for a rpg or a mario game.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:02 AM

You could class me as an XNA programmer if you wanted to... When I find a new toy to play with I like to start off by making something big to teach myself all the details straight off, so I'm looking at turning a multipath book I wrote (poorly) when I was little into a (hopefully much better) 2D tile game.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 16 June 2016 - 04:02 AM

I'll mostly make some small games, but I'll try to keep things unique and fun to play with.

I've created a game called 'Space Siblings', which is kinda similair to Space Invaders. but with an addition to choose two ships at once. where both ships will function different too. (one shoots with double lasers, the other shoots rockets that explode on impact).

I've really enjoyed making my games and it's fun that it's good for my study too, double win ^^
I cannot wait to make more games with new gameplay elements to try out.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 July 2016 - 12:41 AM

I work on a hacking game simmilar to Hacknet and Uplink where the world reacts around the actions of the player. For example, the US ellections can be influenced by detaining or bankrupting a specific politician.
It's very rough at the moment, but I have been working on it 4 hours a day, everyday for 2 months now.
I implemented a settings screen, random data for people that can be hacked, and I will implement a mission in the future.
The art isn't that good, but I'm a programmer after all ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First