1 Replies - 617 Views - Last Post: 02 December 2009 - 05:04 AM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

toolstrip help

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:54 AM

hi all long time with no post's....

im working on a app for my job... im making a simple app so that NEW M.I.T's can learn most of the Manager system that we use at work with built in tutorials....

i have a MDI Parent with a timer that loads the Main control box... i have some buttons on the control to go to the part of system you need to go to and when i open a "form" say paperwork.. i have a toolstrip at the top with 4 dropdowns on... now this is set to TOPMOST = True and fullscreen now i would like to hide the cursor (witch i have done so) but would now like to use the arrow keys to browse though the dropdowns but each time i use a arrow key it just swaps forms (puts control form infront of paperwork one)

so my question is how can i achieve this?? i dont know what code i could give you as i can not find any help online (or im entering the wrong question in to google) ....this app is not going to "DO" anything but browse though the system and show a step by step tutorial with msgbox's if the user goes wrong

any help on this would be brill

Kev

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: toolstrip help

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: toolstrip help

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:04 AM

its ok after looking for it for so long 10 mins after i post on here i find it lol

in toolstrip properties TabStop change to True all sorted :D!!!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1