i want to learn

i need to learn everything about computers

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 342 Views - Last Post: 05 December 2009 - 11:42 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

i want to learn

Post icon  Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:11 PM

i'm zac and i need to learn every thing there is to know about computers and other electronics
every thing from programming to writeing my own codes and script.....please help,oh and i'm 19,
so i just got into the computer scene... and i also wanted to learn about cloak & dagger stuff ya know, hacking,,
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: i want to learn

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: i want to learn

Posted 04 December 2009 - 07:38 AM

Hi zac, welcome to Dream In Code.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but you're never going to get the help you need by making posts like that. If you really want to learn everything about computers, I suggest you go out and get a book on them.

A+ is a great certification, and though you don't have to get the cert, there are many books you could buy, that would prepare you for it.
As hacking (in the us at least) is illegal, I'm assuming you're talking about becoming a CEH? :)

Anyway thanks for joining, hopefully you find what you are looking for.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• The Algorithmi
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:08 PM

any good programmer who knows what he's doing and likes to get creative when solving problems is a hacker, hackers have done useful things...they built the linux operating system, the internet and other useful things...crackers on the other hand are lazy and less creative people who use programs and tools written by hackers to gain unauthorized access to systems, and they destroy rather than build..i hope you want to be a hacker and not a cracker
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:42 AM

Hello and welcome to DIC. :)

The good news: Programming = writing your own code and scripts. So that's only one thing you'll need to learn, not two.

The bad news: No programmer (or anyone else, I'm afraid) can ever know it all! You can know a lot, and become an expert in your field, but no matter how much you learn, there is always something new.

But if you want to learn, then this site is the best place to be, I think. Have a look around the forums and see for yourself. :)

ps. I was just like you, in that I wanted to know absolutely everything about programming, every language, etc. Not only is it impossible (or maybe only nearly impossible) to learn it all, there is no reason for it. Just learn as much as you can of whatever you are interested in, or whatever is necessary, and the rest (what you are unable to learn at the moment) can be looked up when and if you need it. That's the beauty of the Internet. :wub:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1