INPUT: There will be 9 input lines. Each line will contain 3 positive integers. The first integer will give the par value of each of the nine holes. The second integer will give the score for player A on the same nine holes. The third integer will give the score for player B on the those nine holes.
OUTPUT: There will be five outputs. Print the following:
1. The cumulative score for each player with the better score (the smaller number) first.
2. The score in relation to par for the better score.
3. The score in relation to par for the other player.
4. The number of holes won by the player with the better score.
5. The sum of the scores on a the hole that is the highest for all the holes played.
1. 35, 41
2. 1 under par
3. 5 over par
this is what i need help on. i am a complete begginer at this and would really spreciate some code with explanations to help. :crazy: