- Post the code you have so far using the [code] tags. We can't help you if you don't post your code. We will not do your homework for you. You MUST show some effort.
- We have a 0-tolerance cheating policy. If we find you are trying to cheat, you will be warned, and subsequently banned. You MUST show some effort.
- Make your questions and answers clear and concise. Explain the problem, any errors you are receiving, and the code causing the errors.
- Utilize the "Search" feature. Many questions have already been asked and answered in another thread.
- If you are answering someones question, only do so if they have made an attempt. We will delete any posts providing code when a user has not shown some effort. Kindly ask the user to post what they've done so far.
- If you absolutely must hire someone to do your code, do NOT post in the forums. All correspondence must be over PM or E-Mail.
Page 1 of 1
** READ BEFORE POSTING **
0 Replies - 15063 Views - Last Post: 08 December 2009 - 02:07 PM
Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:07 PM
Welcome to the dream.in.code's programming help forums! This is the XNA Forum, and is intended for XNA questions only. In order to better help you and other members, there are a couple rules we'd like you to follow:
Page 1 of 1