Remotion in C#

and class types

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 1901 Views - Last Post: 02 February 2006 - 04:51 AM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Remotion in C#

Posted 01 February 2006 - 07:07 AM

Hi there

I am currently having problems with learning exactly how remotion works, specifically in C#. I don't have any code to show you, because I just started working on a project and I have to figure out what everyone else have done. I did a google search on the subject but I found very very little. Does someone have any good links on the subject? Also, I would like to know more about class types. I think that is what you call it, but I am talking about where you put a variable class in [] brackets before the class declaring. So I don't mean public or private or whatever. I hope that makes sense.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Remotion in C#

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Remotion in C#

Posted 02 February 2006 - 12:56 AM

Hang on, I think it is called class attributes, not class types... But I could be wrong again. All I know is its' the stuff you put in [] brackets before the class declaration...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• g+ + -o drink whiskey.cpp
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Remotion in C#

Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:51 AM

If you're speaking of attributes (additional declarative information about an object), then there is a good overview on the MSDN site...there are several pages, including an attribute tutorial here. There is another good one here. An even more in depth look is available as an excerpt from the O'Rielly book Programming C# here.

Basically, an attribute is a way to add other information about your data, but it's pretty felxible...you can even add compiler instructions.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1