iam devloping application for pocket 2003 2nd edition. for this we are using vs.net 2005 . My problem is when i call a evc++ dll it throws MissingMethodExcepion. but the same code is working in vs.net 2003.
my code look like this..
Private Shared Function fnTest() As Integer
Dim i As Integer
i = fnTest()
FYI : i also made sure that the function name, signature is exactly the same as what it is in evc++ code
Any suggession with respect to this issue wil be greatly appriciated..
Thanks and Regards,
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
- Arrays and Collections Overview
- Passing Data Between Forms
- When Implicit Casts Cause Problems.
- Programming Fundamentals - Part 1
- Programming Fundamentals - Part 2
- Change Excel DateTime Display Format When Using XML as the Source
- Ninja App: Quick and Dirty Image Degrading
- 251 More VB.NET Tutorials...
- Open a Folder Browse Dialog window
- Running an external executable file
- Get connection string from app.config
- Resize Image
- Load bitmap into PictureBox using OpenFileDialog
- Use KeyChar to limit the characters that can be entered into a Text Box
- Multi-threading with background worker
- Validate email address
- Validate email address with Regular Expressions
- Get all IP address on a LAN (w/o Active Directory)
- 456 More VB.NET Snippets...