Wordpress database error

something about TRUNCATE

Page 1 of 1

5 Replies - 903 Views - Last Post: 15 January 2010 - 05:38 AM Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_trecords*

Wordpress database error

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:32 AM

Hi all,

I have problem with my Wordpress MU site. I have installed SPF forum which i got too much database errors on error logs. Currently the forum is locked and but on every forum visit i got this error on error logs:
[08-Jan-2010 12:28:04] WordPress database error  for query SELECT xxx_7_sfmembers.display_name
			 FROM xxx_7_sfmembers
			 JOIN xxx_users ON xxx_users.ID = xxx_7_sfmembers.user_id
			 WHERE user_login = 'admin'; made by sf_get_login_display_name

Also sometimes this error:
[01-Jan-2010 23:08:00] WordPress database error  for query TRUNCATE xxx_1_sfwaiting made by sf_get_admins_queued_posts
[01-Jan-2010 23:08:00] WordPress database error: []
TRUNCATE xxx_1_sfwaiting

What to do with this errors? Please help me, nearly 20 days i am trying to solve this but can`t :(

Thank you.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0

Replies To: Wordpress database error

• D.I.C Addict

• View blog

Re: Wordpress database error

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:33 PM

So you're trying to select the name where the user_login is admin? I don't see a TRUNCATE anywhere in the code you displayed. Show more of your code.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 Guest_trecords*

Posted 11 January 2010 - 01:11 PM

View PostForcedSterilizationsForAll, on 11 Jan, 2010 - 11:33 AM, said:

So you're trying to select the name where the user_login is admin? I don't see a TRUNCATE anywhere in the code you displayed. Show more of your code.

I added only admin errors, but this happens with other login names. Please see second code box, first line. I got very rare TRUNCATE errors but the other are too much. Every day i clean 200-300kb error logs.

This post has been edited by trecords: 11 January 2010 - 01:15 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0

• D.I.C Addict

• View blog

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:43 AM

so you're sending us what's in the log file as opposed to the actual SQL being executed?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#5 Guest_trecords*

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:20 AM

View PostForcedSterilizationsForAll, on 12 Jan, 2010 - 09:43 AM, said:

so you're sending us what's in the log file as opposed to the actual SQL being executed?

That is only what i get on my error logs. I have no any other information. I know that i am getting these errors by visiting the forum. But forum looks like works normal. II think the problem on users table of my wpmu. As there was some other errors with users table.
Is there any way to repair it?

Thanks.
Was This Post Helpful? 0

#6 Guest_trecords*

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:38 AM

I think there are some changes on my database. I have checked the structure of my db with fresh wpmu db and find some differences. There are some databases are in MyISAM in fresh install, but mine databases are in InnoDB storage, also there some differences on collocation of databases.
May this cause the problem and how to repair this databases?
I remember that ones i have manually changed storage and collocation of databases regarding to some stupid error in my site.

Please, help, i really need help :(
Was This Post Helpful? 0

Page 1 of 1