What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Flash for .NET allows converting SWF files to FLV and also encoding FLV videos. The latest version announces full support for Flash v10 with a lot of the following important feature improvements that were made in the previous releases.
- Flash Loading.
- Improve the speed of getting Bitmap object from FlashBitmap.
- Defining Text and Bitmap related features.
- Showing FLV movie over image.
- Embedding FLV with a background image.
Overview: Aspose.Flash for .NET
Aspose.Flash is a non-graphical .NET Flash management component allowing developers to dynamically generate, parse, convert and edit Flash® content directly from .NET applications. It provides support for ActionScript, Flash v8, Flash v9, Flash v10 and Flash Lite. Using Aspose.Flash, you can create banners with animations, menus or whole site by adding images, simple morphing, gradients, audio and video streams. It allows you to convert SWF to AVI, SWF to FLV, PPT to SWF and SVG to SWF files.
Newly added articles and documentation pages
All the above supported features have been deeply explained in separate documentation pages as well to give you an in-depth familiarity with Aspose.Flash for .NET and its usage.
- Download SWF to AVI and PPT to SWF Conversion Demo.
- How to: Add ActionScript2 to Flash files.
- How to: Export a frame from SWF file to any image format.
- How to: Extract an embedded FLV file from SWF file.
- How to: Embed FLV file into SWF.
Read more about Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Flash for .NET.
- Download Aspose.Flash for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Flash for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Flash for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Flash for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Flash for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
SWF to FLV conversion, FLV video encoding and support of Flash v10
Page 1 of 1
Aspose.Flash for .NET allows converting SWF files to FLV and also enco
0 Replies - 2592 Views - Last Post: 14 January 2010 - 07:41 PM
Page 1 of 1