VB.net

Application of vb.net

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 1384 Views - Last Post: 21 January 2010 - 01:36 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

VB.net

Post icon  Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:35 AM

Hello I want to know What is VB.NET with it's applications. What are the basic commands of it?
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: VB.net

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: VB.net

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:58 AM

Hi,

Vb.Net is a Programming language and its used to write Windows and Web applications.

It uses the Dotnet Framework, thus its primary target is Microsoft Windows.

There are no real basic commands, however as every programming language has, it uses Functions, Classes, Methods, Properties and Datatypes to name a few.

To get started with VB.Net i suggest you check out the this form.

http://www.dreaminco...wtopic78483.htm
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: VB.net

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:36 AM

If you can imagine a computer program, you can probably create it with Visual Basic Express Edition. From a simple program that displays a message, to a full-fledged application that accesses a database or a Web service, Visual Basic Express Edition gives you the tools you need.

Visual Basic Express Edition provides a fully functional development environment for first-time programmers and hobbyists who are interested in building Windows Forms applications, Windows Presentation Foundation client applications, Windows Presentation Foundation browser applications, console applications, and class libraries. Visual Basic Express Edition is the ideal choice for first-time developers who are interested in learning how to program in the Visual Basic language.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1