link building

Page 1 of 1

8 Replies - 14840 Views - Last Post: 07 November 2010 - 01:41 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

link building

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:29 AM

hi

for a newly created website which initially has 5 - 10 pages and which would have more pages later on, along with on page seo off page seo is very important for a search engine to find a newly created website

my question is for such a newly created website what are the various way of going about with link building as more number of links pointing to a new website would be good. from what i know this link building can be done by

going to directories and finding the category and have a link to the website, mentioning links from websites of clients, submitting links in industry specific websites, authoritative websites, having a blog on the new website

what are the other best practices that can be adopted for getting lots of links pointing to a newly created website.

please advice.

thanks.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: link building

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: link building

Posted 05 February 2010 - 12:08 AM

Strategy is very important to lead it in a successful path. Here I am posting you the strategy in link building which I liked most and very successful in my business.

1) Press release
2) Directory Submission
3)Social Book Marking (very useful for pages)
4)Article Submission
5) Blog and Forum commenting.

Hope this helps you. Good Luck....!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:16 PM

I would say go to those website owners and ask for backlinks in exchange for something, or a cost, if you can. Directories are a good method, like my one in my sig. Also topsites can help promote and give you another link to your site.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 Guest_medcmag*

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:33 PM

I'm still quite new to links building too, what would you think going around blogs and ask for link exchange, is this a good idea?
Was This Post Helpful? 0

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:44 AM

View Postmedcmag, on 01 March 2010 - 05:33 AM, said:

I'm still quite new to links building too, what would you think going around blogs and ask for link exchange, is this a good idea?

You'd be better building up your site content and appearance first so that its at its max potential, people will be less likely to turn you down for a link exchange then.

I wouldn't recommend shoving links in your forum signature btw. Some see this as ok, others say Google views it as spam linking, depends how much you post of course.

This post has been edited by WhiteFang: 02 March 2010 - 10:44 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:00 AM

With thousands of sites out there, it takes time and efforts to choose websites to exchange links that are relevant to the subject of your website to maintain the interest level of your visitors. They all require a lot of effort and time! The process of scouring the web looking for suitable websites, contacting the webmasters and agreeing reciprocal links, updating the links pages and monitoring the link exchange is time consuming and laborious. We find relevant theme based websites to get reciprocal links and get your links placed on them. You also need to give them a link back for those websites on your website. We build relevant text links using anchor text containing your top keywords.

<Removed advertisement>

This post has been edited by macosxnerd101: 04 August 2010 - 05:01 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:20 AM

Start link building using article distribution, directory submission, comments on blog post.Do not purchase links.If you want to purchase link then purchase links from high page rank authority website.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:38 AM

There are few free ways to build links to your website,
Directory submission
Article submission
Social bookmark
Forum signature
Blog commenting
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:41 AM

Buy an ad in facebook which directs visitors to your blog and let it run until you have had 200 visitors, then stop it. Publish to your blog at least once per week. Learn how many visitors you get monthly without further advertizing. This will allow you to understand how much each visitor costs you to aquire using facebook. To break even, you must get enough revenue to pay for your vistors.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1