Airline Reservation System

Java using GUI.pls... I need a code for this week!

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 4200 Views - Last Post: 22 January 2010 - 07:42 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Airline Reservation System

Post icon  Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:26 AM

(a) Flights fly from one airport terminal to another, but may also have several intermediate stops. A passenger can be booked onto one or more of the legs of a flight.

(B) Passengers can query the system to determine what times flights are available from their desired original city to their desired destination city.

© Flights have scheduled departure and arrival times, but they can be late, so they have actual departure and arrival times as well.

(d) The airline may add charter flights that are not regularly scheduled.

(e) The airline publishes pricse that apply between any pair of cities to which it flies. Business class, regular and seat-sale fares are available.

(f) Passengers buy tickets and are chared the prices in effect when their tickets were booked. Each ticket involves a complete itinerary, composed of a sequence to one or more legs. The fare type is not necessarily the same for each leg of the flight.

(g) Passengers automatically part of a frequent-flier plan. They accumulate points based on the distance they flew and their fare type.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Airline Reservation System

• using Caffeine;
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Airline Reservation System

Posted 22 January 2010 - 06:43 AM

Dream.In.Code has a policy by which we prefer to see a good faith effort on your part before providing source code for homework assignments. Please post the code you have written in an effort to resolve the problem, and our members would be happy to provide some guidance. Be sure to include a description of any errors you are encountering as well.

Post your code like this: :code:

Thanks.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Airline Reservation System

Posted 22 January 2010 - 07:42 AM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code!

"i r n00b. plz give codezes" won't fly around here. Please give it your best shot trying to meet your requirements and if you have any issues, post up your code, finished or not, and we'll help keep you moving in the right direction! Were here to help, not do your homework for you!

- Zach
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1