2 Replies - 4934 Views - Last Post: 31 January 2010 - 04:55 AM

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

final year project ideas

Post icon  Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:06 AM

I am currently thinking about areas of Computer Science for my Final Year Project next year. While looking at the topics of Computer Science that interest me the most, I have particularly enjoyed my “Introduction to Artificial Intelligence” 3rd year module, however I am at a loss with ideas of how I could incorporate what I’ve learnt from the module into my final year project, especially at an introductory level. My main interest outside of CS is music, which I enjoy listening to - I am wondering would anyone have any suggestions for project topics where I could combine both my A.I and music interests but also suit the level of A.I that I have studied so far.
Languages I have include: Java, C# (I will have had 6months experience working with C# & SQL Server by the time I start my project), XHTML, PHP, MYSQL, CSS.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: final year project ideas

• Coding is a lifestyle
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: final year project ideas

Posted 28 January 2010 - 01:08 PM

Last year for a school project we made an autonomous robot platform that allows a group of robot's to drive themselves in search patterns. That was pretty fun. Something along those lines?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: final year project ideas

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:55 AM

thanks for suggestion :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -