I got a problem with my DataGrid buttons not responding anymore
I manage to put a DataGrid inside a DIV layer which is inside a Form.
I saved two files: one without the DIV layer, and one with it.
I noticed some strange things.
1. The 2nd file (with the DIV layer) ViewState value has been shorten:
input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" value="dDwtMTUwNzk3NzA5ODs7PuNEEXG0lqt7huI3eo5pkRMBPji1"
The 1st file (without the DIV layer) has a massive ViewState value
spanning several lines.
2. The 2nd file (with the DIV layer) each DataGrid button hasn't got
it's name attribute set anymore:
(BEFORE) input type="submit" name="DataGrid1:_ctl2:_ctl0" value="Edit" ID="Submit1"
(AFTER) input type="submit" name value="Edit" ID="Submit1"
Does DataGrids have to be attached directly to a Form Server Control for
it to work properly? Is it not possible attaching the DataGrid to a DIV
then to the Form? eg. Form > DIV > DataGrid ???
Can AJAX help solve this problem?
PS: ASP.NET floating layers http://www.ferant.com/
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
Give It A Try!
- ASP.NET - enabling plugins using UserControls
- Persisting dynamically loaded data across postbacks
- ASP.NET C# How to Generate A Random Password And Email It To Someone
- Potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client
- Creating a strongly typed templated control
- Implementing the MVP pattern in ASP.NET
- ASP.NET C# Mobile Browser Detection for HTML5 Video
- MVC 3 WebGrid inside a WebGrid
- Book Review: Murach's ASP.NET 4 Web Programming with VB2010
- Razor helpers
- 52 More ASP.NET Tutorials...
- Use WMI to retrieve CPU ID in VBScript
- ASP Calendar Month view
- Asp Calendar
- Downloading (pushing) large files
- Accessing web.config connection strings with VB
- Check for valid HttpRequest
- Get Script File Name
- Some "missing" logic functions
- 10 More ASP.NET Snippets...