2 Replies - 2167 Views - Last Post: 20 February 2010 - 08:23 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Automatic E-mail generation with php

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

Hi Friend

Greetings of the Day..!

I have a couple of Problems that how can i start it but with a short span of time to implement the e-mail system take lot of time, i need some help please..

1. After registration i used to create user name and password and send it to the e-mail address from all about using php and mysql ...
2. I have a form that stores list of 12 records, while storing in to the database or after storage i used to send the mail to the head of the dapartment also at the same time what i have entered in to the form...

kindly plz help mee...

This post has been edited by amulmanu: 19 February 2010 - 11:53 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Automatic E-mail generation with php

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Automatic E-mail generation with php

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:29 AM

[rules][/rules]

Seriously you need to at least attempt it.... look at the mail() function and attempt it, if you cant get it to work after that we will help then :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Toubabo Koomi
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Automatic E-mail generation with php

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:23 PM

View Postamulmanu, on 20 February 2010 - 12:52 AM, said:

1. After registration i used to create user name and password and send it to the e-mail address from all about using php and mysql ...

If you can put the values into the database, why do you need help retrieving them?

As for sending the email, assuming that your PHP host allows email, you can follow this basic usage for mail().
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1