thanks sir
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: how can made winzip application in vb6

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Re: how can made winzip application in vb6

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:21 AM

Time to use your friends (yahoo, google, ask, answers, bing) and search for vb6 create zip or vb6 read zip and eventually you will end up over at vbaccelerator and their code based upon infozip's code...

Good Luck
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Born again Pastafarian.
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:01 AM

learn about compression algorithms. They arn't too difficult.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:46 AM

Sorry but we can not give you the entire code to solve your problem. We are here to assist in solving problems with code you have written, with any error messages you are getting or what isn't working the way that you expect it to, we would be more than happy to help you with those problems. If there is a topic that you don't understand we would be more than happy to help you with that as well. Make sure to post any code with in code tags like below.

:code:

Be sure to visit our tutorial and snippet areas or read the FAQS at the top of the forums. Also, take a moment to read the rules about posting topics.

Thank you for helping us to help you solve your problem.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 06 March 2010 - 08:28 PM

I will assume the good intention. Data compression can't be a homework anyway :D. Here is the homework,
google for Lempel Ziv Markov chain algorithm.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:26 PM

Lol i never seen PsychoCoder help anyone, he either ban or close the topic or suggest ppl to paste enter code, never ever seen him helping ppls,there are many ppls who try learn & want basic knowledge dats the reason i ask for code so that they can learn from dat... anyways i hope this topic wouldnt close....
Was This Post Helpful? -1
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:55 PM

Well ram11 maybe because you've spent a lot of time opening threads just asking for code to be handed to you, so I can kind of understand that point of view, no matter how inaccurate it actually is.

Look at my reputation points, you don't get that high by not helping people, you get numbers like that from being an extremely helpful person and not by sitting around bashing people because they wouldn't just give you the code you were after. I have helped countless thousands of people here on Dream.In.Code and that isn't going to change just because one person with 51 posts says I don't help anyone.

So if it takes doing peoples homework for them, or simply spoon feeding them code to get you to like me then I'm destined for you to hate me because I will never operate that way.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 07 March 2010 - 12:48 AM

Lol i never ask for code....nor i want help atleast from you.....i am talking abt the ppls who ask for help ....i personally had pm every admin to check , which coder is really helpful, i must say few coder are really helpful to ppl , by the way no one request for entire code they want idea how to do even if u suggest them wht is easy way to do they will be thankful.. coder like vbprogramer , No brain i had seen them they atleast care to reply instead of closing or ban the topic....

This post has been edited by ram11: 07 March 2010 - 12:51 AM

• +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 07 March 2010 - 12:54 AM

@ram11 when you see a post like this

salam sir;
how can made winzip application in vb6?
thanks sir

That alone shows that this person has put forth zero effort and just wants the work done for them, and they're not, ever, going to get thats here ... EVER. If you cannot handle those rules then maybe Dream.In.Code (A community that actually requires you do some work on your own) isnt a community for you, and it's something you may want to think about before you continue calling our Mods and Admins because you don't like they way they make sure the rules are enforced.

Given the first example are you actually expecting me to waste more time to find them an answer than they spent pasting that into a textbox (because they forum jump with the same exact text to about 10 other forums, and are looking for the code to be written for them). I can see you not seeing it as you're young and dont have a ton of time on any professional programming communities.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:00 AM

well i never say about this topic & i am old member of this site and i now u are really a good programmer dats the reason i say knowledge which is not share is like garbage. i had read ur many topic , dats the reason i say u must share ur knowledge , which can helpful to everyone...anyways if it hurts u sorry for that.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:06 AM

But in a thread like this one I'm not going to waste my time for someone who is obviously just looking for source code. I am not obligated to share anything if the OP isn't willing to take the time to write a valid request and show what they've tried before, and if anyone was to paste any source code for this person I would remove it as it violates the rules this community is based on.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:12 AM

lol in our argument we forget Alishabbir2009, Alishabbir2009 well u can pm me for help , well i will not post code here nor i want to break any site rulez..........peace.
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:28 AM

NO NO do not work solutions in private, that completely defeats the purpose of a community. All communication needs to be out in the open so all can benefit from it, that's the rules of this community.

If you do all the work in PM then you are breaking a rule of the site.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:41 AM

oh okie sorry i will remember that next time, thanks
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:57 AM

While I have also complained in the past about the cut and paste response to someone asking for help and showing no code, which I believe should be reserved for those directly asking for code, I also believe that a response like mine (see above) should be adequate for the question phrased as it is. Let the OP read that response and do the research themselves. Then there are those other questions where I believe the OP should be drawn out by asking the OP questions. Showing them that you want to help but need more information from them. Get them to become involved in their own request, which will also get them to become more involved in the community...

But I digress, PsychoCoder, should not this thread be moved by now to the discussion forum as mine was so long/not so long ago???
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1