Geting data from phone

hmm hard to explain.. =/

Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 643 Views - Last Post: 17 March 2010 - 02:42 PM

#1 Guest_T0mA*

Geting data from phone

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:50 AM

First of all Hello! Hmm so i got there a project running on , which contains the connection of mobile phone and PC. I try to explain what i mean: i send an SMS to a phone with some data like name, password, email for example. That phone is connected to a PC, now i need to develop a program that is reading that SMS and take the data and information he needs and puts it into a database...so i can use that stuff on a website. I hope some one understood this and can help me. please :D

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0

Replies To: Geting data from phone

• Not Your Ordinary Programmer
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Geting data from phone

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:13 AM

So what mobile OS? Android? iPhone? Symbian? Blackberry? what language for the PC software?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 Guest_T0mA*

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:55 AM

well i thought about symbian i would use a nokia 5800 for testing and no idea about PC software, what would be the best?I actualy wanted to make a web interface with PHP for the pc use,when the data is already in the database, but i dont know if that would work?! I know almost nothing about this stuff or how to do it, i actually want to learn it. So any kind of help is welcome , even some keywords for it so i could search on the net... =/
Was This Post Helpful? 0

#4 Guest_T0mA*

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:44 PM

bump, some one got any idea?
Was This Post Helpful? 0

#5 Guest_T0mA*

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:42 PM

heeelp please, some one knows maybe an ebook to this topic?
Was This Post Helpful? 0

Page 1 of 1