1 Replies - 1643 Views - Last Post: 02 May 2010 - 08:21 AM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

How to save multi same form values with vb.net & access?

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:03 PM

1. Can someone tell me how to save the multi same form values with vb.net & access?

2. One of the combobox - room names (computer center, first meeting room, second meeting room, etc) on this multi same form, but it is limited from the admin, actually,the admin will assign the room to the manager to set the room. (I will do this room names combobox from the other table binding.) My question for this, is possible to have multi same form, but with different combobox values for each manager? PLEASE HELP ME,THANKS.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: How to save multi same form values with vb.net & access?

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: How to save multi same form values with vb.net & access?

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:21 AM

View PostNeedanswer, on 18 March 2010 - 05:03 PM, said:

1. Can someone tell me how to save the multi same form values with vb.net & access?

2. One of the combobox - room names (computer center, first meeting room, second meeting room, etc) on this multi same form, but it is limited from the admin, actually,the admin will assign the room to the manager to set the room. (I will do this room names combobox from the other table binding.) My question for this, is possible to have multi same form, but with different combobox values for each manager? PLEASE HELP ME,THANKS.

I believe the multi same form is not for saving values, I got different way to finish this project.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1