trying to edit CSS

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 574 Views - Last Post: 26 March 2010 - 11:19 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

CSS edit question

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:43 AM

Good morning

I am trying to edit my CSS and I am lost. What I need to do is move the Cross Sell feature so that it shows on the right side of my product page. I have it set to verticle but I need to edit the CSS code to move the table and I just cant figure it out. This is the code as is from the css-base file can anyone edit this? Here is a link to a page that has cross sell products on it http://store.kandkje...wrheriin14.html

Any help will be so appreciated.

/* Cross-Sell Styles. */

.ystore-cross-sell-table { width:100%; font-size:inherit; font:100%; }
.ystore-cross-sell-title { padding-bottom:6px; color: #000000; font:bold 14px Tahoma, Geneva, Verdana, sans-serif; }
.ystore-cross-sell-table-vertical .ystore-cross-sell-cell { width:100%; }
.ystore-cross-sell-table-horizontal .ystore-cross-sell-cell { width:28%; padding-right:5%; }

.ystore-cross-sell-product-image-link { display:block; padding-bottom:8px; }
.ystore-cross-sell-product-caption { padding-bottom:16px; }
.ystore-cross-sell-product-caption p,
.ystore-cross-sell-product-caption h4 { margin:0 0 10px; font-size:11px; }
.ystore-cross-sell-table .ys_promo { font-weight:bold; }

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: CSS edit question

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: CSS edit question

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:41 AM

So you just want to move the cross sell table to the right side of the page instead of the left?

This would do that, add 'text-align: right' to your .ystore-cross-sell-table class.

edit to say:

The best way, I have found, to do experimenting is with the firebug add-on for Firefox or if you are using IE8 push F12. This allows you to see the code behind your page as it is displayed by your browser. You can change the CSS rules from here and see how that affects the page as soon as you change it.

This post has been edited by MrWobbles: 25 March 2010 - 11:43 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: CSS edit question

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:19 AM

Also, the Web Developer Toolbar For FireFox is really great for well, Web Development :).

Theres an option under the CSS menu where you can choose to edit your css. It makes editing websites a lot faster and easier because you can see the real-time effects right in front of you.

Also, the 'text-align: right' applied to the .ystore-cross-sell-table class works. (Download the tool and check it out for yourself!).
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1