Suggestions about Optimisation

Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 13401 Views - Last Post: 21 April 2010 - 11:59 AM

#1 Guest_chinku*

Suggestions about Optimisation

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:03 AM

I Dont know much about key word optimisation , With little knowledge in it , i have optimised the game site funmin.com , Can any one tell me some suggestions about my keywords, should i have to change them or those keywords are good ? Should i do some changes in the content of the site...
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0

Replies To: Suggestions about Optimisation

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Suggestions about Optimisation

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:22 PM

Your website does not have a lot of text on it, but it's all good.

You have <h1> tags that are blue. I would take the bold text in your paragraphs beneath those and make those <h2> because they're keywords.

Don't try to load up on meta tag keywords. Search engines will drop your rank if you do.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:29 PM

Hey,

Do note, havent even got a <h1> Title on your homepage, this is important, well was a few months ago, not sure where google stand with their keyword formulas. However try putting 1 h1 title on each page, and 1 only!
Also, with h2, have a few h2, for sub titles, with h3 for going deeper in the hierarchy of your site.
Dont use too many h2s either.
For keywords, if you decide to use meta keywords, which i do, but just launched my site and later on removed my things, and re-added, so messed it up a lil. You should only use keywords found in your content, also title. Use about 10-15 keywords, but not too many and not keywords that cant be found on your content, as they see it as keyword spamming.
Hope i could have helped. Do note im a beginner myself so I might be wrong with a few things. If anyone willing to correct me also if i be wrong, im willing to learn more.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 17 April 2010 - 07:59 AM

What matters for seo and good positioning is to give the user what they are looking .. the rest is secondary.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:59 AM

Last I heard, very few search engines place any value on keywords anymore. Content and relevance are king.

But here is an interesting tool to check your site against some best practices: SpiderTest
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1