2 Replies - 18180 Views - Last Post: 12 June 2006 - 02:33 AM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Tutorial with Crystal Reports and VB6

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:58 PM

Hi!

Anybody feels like writing a tutorial using crystal reports (the one which came with vb6)?

Using an MS-Access DB with 4 tables, generate a report from user criteria.

Example. All transactions between 2 dates.?

Stephan
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 1
  • +

Replies To: Tutorial with Crystal Reports and VB6

• g+ + -o drink whiskey.cpp
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Tutorial with Crystal Reports and VB6

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:21 AM

Are you asking how to use crystal reports, or if someone would like to collaborate with you on a tutorial, or if a tutorial written by you would be valued?

If you wish to wrute a tutorial, it would be most appreciated, as always, but if you are asking a specific question, can you provide a little more information? For example, you mention records between certain dates...Crystal Reports has built in date and date range functions.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Tutorial with Crystal Reports and VB6

Posted 12 June 2006 - 02:33 AM

View PostAmadeus, on 12 Jun, 2006 - 01:13 AM, said:

Are you asking how to use crystal reports, or if someone would like to collaborate with you on a tutorial, or if a tutorial written by you would be valued?

If you wish to wrute a tutorial, it would be most appreciated, as always, but if you are asking a specific question, can you provide a little more information? For example, you mention records between certain dates...Crystal Reports has built in date and date range functions.

I'm new to this. So I'm asking someone to write a tutorial to use Crystal Reports within VB6. I find it's easier to learn when I have examples with proper comments. I have no idea how to use Crystal Reports and the tutorials I've found on the web don't explain much.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1