- In this episode I am talking about rendering a simple FBX model in XNA.
- I am not focusing on modelling something very complicated and then rendering it. It is a simple spehere, that gets rendered in a game project.
- Extensive math knowledge is not required for this, although being familiar with XYZ axes (to position the object), as well as with points, vectors and matrices is a plus.
- You can use tools that are absolutely free to follow this tutorial.
- You can download Blender here: http://blender.org