how to doing c++

i don't know how to make a simple program.

Page 1 of 1

5 Replies - 1409 Views - Last Post: 31 July 2012 - 02:58 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

how to doing c++

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:09 AM

i don't know how to make a simple program that contain function and array in the program. i hope you all can help me to doing this.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: how to doing c++

• mov dword[esp+eax],0
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: how to doing c++

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:10 AM

Why do you need to?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:25 AM

I am afraid the only person that can help you is yourself. This is a very trivial task, even for a beginner, and the willingness to learn will help you.

Search "functions c++" on Google to learn more about functions.
Search "arrays c++" on Google to learn more about arrays.

If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask. Please remember though, you are least likely to get help when your post looks like you have done nothing. Saying, "I've done all I can possibly can" isn't enough.

The best way to show your efforts is posting the code you have so we can see where you're at. For instance, by your question I am assuming you are trying but are getting some syntax errors and looking for help. It would be better if post your non-working code so people may fix it for you (or not and tell you to read a book, lol).

Good luck with whatever you need this for.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:44 PM

View Postjajuli, on 09 April 2010 - 06:09 AM, said:

i don't know how to make a simple program that contain function and array in the program. i hope you all can help me to doing this.

I am a nub too like yourself. I have found that (among other things) by doing one of the tutorials that they have on this site that have parts that are similar to what you are wanting to learn is the best way. Also take the time to write out each line manually not just copy and paste each piece of code. And read what the person has written about the code too. I find it easier to understand what and why much better when I use this method. Another thing that I have noticed is that even though an address book may not do the same thing as a game they both have common functions like a database, menus, etc... and that (as far as I can figure, after debugging and what not) is that you can use one program as part of another. Like the address book for the character info and saved game data for instance. Therefore if you find a tutorial that has arrays in it then you can use that information when writing your own.

It's way easier for me than to read the 'dictionary' entry for 'array' then try to design one.

I hope this helps. And if I am wrong in my interpretation or if my reasoning is flawed or you have any further pointers that could help me too please let me know. Thanks
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• "Hurry up and wait"
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

Are you a gardener machv5? Digging up a 2 year old sleeping thread? Please watch the dates on the threads before you post.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Saucy!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:58 AM

Just wanted to say that irrespective of the archaeology, machv5's point is right on, and it's excellent to see someone who "gets it"! Good job!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1