2 Replies - 2344 Views - Last Post: 13 April 2010 - 06:29 PM

• Still the sexiest mofo.
  • member icon

• View blog

Microsoft WebsiteSpark

Post icon  Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:26 PM

So I ran across this today and it looked interesting. It's sort of like the Microsoft BizSpark, but I've added a link and the About Program description below.

http://www.microsoft...EB/websitespark

About WebsiteSpark:
Microsoft® WebsiteSpark is designed in the same vein as Microsoft BizSpark to jumpstart business development for small professional Web development and design companies (referred to as Web Pros) interested in adding proficiency on the Microsoft platform to their business credentials. The program helps Web Pros drive new business opportunities through increased visibility and connections with partners (including Web Hosters) and customers around the world; WebsiteSpark also provides Web Pros with Microsoft tools and hosting solutions, as well as support and training.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Microsoft WebsiteSpark

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Microsoft WebsiteSpark

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:41 AM

There's also DreamSpark hosting - which might be of interest for students. http://www.dreamsparkhosting.com/ it accompanies the DreamSpark program ... free software + free hosting.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Microsoft WebsiteSpark

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:29 PM

Hi All,
I have signed up for WebSpark and from the service I have received from the Canadian MS rep the service is great. He has emailed me once and called me twice without me asking for help! I just about fell over. The free software you can end up is well worth the price of having to pay $100.00 after 3 years.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1