• +
  • « First

47 Replies - 1651 Views - Last Post: 20 April 2010 - 05:36 PM

• This space intentionally left blank
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: What do you do?

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:35 PM

Well, my problem is, I write code to help me with day-to-day operations. Anything that is logged on paper, I try to convert to a database application using, barcodes / touch screens, etc... to ease the employees into it. That being said, I don't actually program for a living, so when something comes up, I have to walk away and push my application to the back burner. Then maybe, 6 months later, after the busy season dies down, I'm back at my code where one of 2 things happen, I continue where I left off, or I have a huge WTFWIT moment and start the project from the beginning. Now as far as your concern goes, if the project becomes boring but it's something you want to finish, push it aside and start something else, then when you feel like it, go back to it and add to it. You will feel better the day you decide it is as complete as you want it to be.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:23 PM

Sand, warm sun, gentle breeze, and salt air does it for me.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:36 PM

Well not everyone has that luxury... i just do something else for a while to take my mind of the problem. it takes away to stress to finish it soon
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First