HELP ME ! i want to learn C#

HELLO i am a beginner at C# and i DONT know other programming language

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 673 Views - Last Post: 25 April 2010 - 04:59 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

HELP ME ! i want to learn C#

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:49 AM

HELLO i am a beginner at C# and i DONT know other programming language so this is my first programming language, i really want to learn C#, i know some of the basics like prompt with a messagebox and to get a progressbar start and a bit more basic things in C#, i have already tryed to look at the "Share Your Project" but i could not find something usefull, Could someone recommend a book or a tutorial or somewhere, were i can learn C#, i really whan't to learn it ;) i have a pdf book called "Microsoft 2008 C# step by step" i haven't read it... but maybe i will read it if i dont get help.... I WANT TO LEARN C# WINDOWS FORMS I WANT TO MAKE APPLICATION'S

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: HELP ME ! i want to learn C#

• .. does not guess solutions
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: HELP ME ! i want to learn C#

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:52 AM

I've already advised you as much as I can really in your other thread.

We're here to help with specific problems that you have, we can't just be general advisors to everything.

There's a million tutorials out on the net which you can use. I highly suggest you use your time to put together a Notepad application, I told you most of the parts that need to be considered and developed.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:55 AM

View PostRudiVisser, on 25 April 2010 - 03:52 AM, said:

I've already advised you as much as I can really in your other thread.

We're here to help with specific problems that you have, we can't just be general advisors to everything.

There's a million tutorials out on the net which you can use. I highly suggest you use your time to put together a Notepad application, I told you most of the parts that need to be considered and developed.

The problem is that when i start a project then if i get stuck at something then i dont wait to get a soulution then i just drop it ;( because its getting boring but when i start a project i think its fun, i just whant something basic that can teach me C#
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• using System.Linq;
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:59 AM

You got the other thread running on this topic. Please, don't create duplicates.

Closed.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1