Moyea Flash to Video Converter

The only one software that can perfectly convert flash to video

Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 3537 Views - Last Post: 06 December 2006 - 08:56 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Moyea Flash to Video Converter

Posted 11 July 2006 - 11:40 PM

There are more than 40 Flash to video conversion tools currently available on the market. If you count in the programs that include Flash to video conversion functions, the amount of such tools will be more than 100.
Let's look at what some users say:
"Today, I started crying.... I have downloaded every single program you can get to convert swf to video file... I thought this program would work... But Nothing.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! All i want to do is convert the swf audio and video file and stick it on a dvd. so i can enjoy it.. but its so hard.. I'm starting to go mad."
"The video skips a little, visuals not in sync with sound and is still choppy."
"The audio is very low and its crackly with a lot of air sound."
"The resulting AVI file is twice as long (6 minutes) as the original SWF, and appears to play at half the speed. There is no audio on the original."

Let's look at what some developers say:
"(No Audio)In this case I can suggest you to setup/upgrade audio card drivers.
Choppy video can be fixed by
1. Resizin to lowest resolution
2. Using Frame-by-Frame option in a PRO version, but in this case you will not receive sounds."
"To solve jitters problem I can suggest only 2 ways:
1. Downgrade movie resolution, i.e. if you capture original flash movie 640x480, downgrade to 320x240. In this case real FPS will be run up in 4 times and jitters problem will be solved.
2. Upgrade your hardware."

Before Moyea Flash to Video Converter was released, there was no program that can properly and perfectly convert flash files to video files. In the following paragraphs, we are going to take a deeper look at the problems of most Flash to video conversion programs and explain why Moyea Flash to Video Converter can perfectly convert Flash files to video files.
1. Asynchronization of video and audio
2. Low sound quality, jumpy sound, or no sound
3. Jumpy playback, animations are not fluidly in the video, problems with processing complicated Flash files
4. Faster or slower playback than the original Flash file
5. Cannot process built-in Flash videos or linked Flash videos
6. Cannot indeed accomplish the Flash Alpha effect in the converted video

1. Asynchronization of video and audio
Reason: Most flash to video conversion tools take the audio file in a Flash file by recording the sound. And they play a Flash file two times. The first time is to process the video and the second time is to record the audio. Because to record the audio, capture the video and compress it into a video file at the same time is beyond the capability of most computers. Since converting video involves capturing Flash frames and compress them into a video, the time it takes to process the video will be much longer than the time recording the audio takes, which results in that the lower system configuration a computer has the less synchronization you will get.
Solution offered by Moyea Flash to Video Converter: Our program does not play a Flash file twice, does not get the audio by recording it, and does not capture the video by playing the Flash file in a normal speed. We adopt the technology of Lower-Playback-Speed while converting, and both extract the audio and covert the video just by playing the Flash file once. Therefore, with our program, the synchronization issue does not exist at all regardless of your computer system configuration.

2. Low sound quality, jumpy sound, or no sound
Reason: This is also caused by recording audio. If there is no sound, the reason may be that the method of recording sound with no microphone is not supported by many sound cards. If the sound is jumpy or in low quality, the reason maybe be that there is a quality loss when the audio is being played, and records some other sounds from the computer, which makes it almost impossible to get the original sound quality.
Solution offered by Moyea Flash to Video Converter: Our program does not get the audio by recording it but by extracting the audio from a Flash file.

3. Jumpy playback, animations are not fluidly in the video, problems with processing complicated Flash files
Reason: With a normal playback speed of swf file, most computers are not fast enough to capture every frame and compress the captured frames at the same time. So most programs adopt the idea of using shorter frame rate to capture and make up for the lost afterwards, which is obviously not the original quality, especially for some complicated Flash swf files with 3D effects, big frame rate, and built-in videos (Videos always have bigger frame rate than Flash files), or for computers with not very satisfactory system configurations, the conversion quality is not acceptable.
Solution offered by Moyea Flash to Video Converter: By using the method of Lower-Playback-Speed while converting and adjusting the speed according to different computers, our program does not lose any frame, does not change the duration of any frame and can perfectly process most complicated Flash files.

4. Faster or slower playback than the original Flash file
Reason: Similar to point 3. If more (fewer) frames are added, the final video will become slower (faster).
Solution offered by Moyea Flash to Video Converter: With the technology of Lower-Playback-Speed, there is no need to add or cut off frames and the original frame duration can be kept perfectly.

5. Cannot process built-in Flash videos or linked Flash videos
Reason: Flash videos (FLV) are conventional videos that are encoded with certain codes (H.263, VP6) so that they can be played by Flash players. FLV files are still real videos but they do not have swf vectors. You can find Flash videos at http://video.google.com. There are two different kinds of Flash videos: One is FLV that is built in a swf file and the other kind is a separate FLV file that is loaded by a .swf file to play. We are a little surprised that much Flash to video tools cannot successfully convert Flash files with FLV.
Solution offered by Moyea Flash to Video Converter: Moyea Flash to Video Converter completely complies with the rule of WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get). Therefore, any file that can be played by Flash player can be correctly converted by Moyea Flash to Video Converter. One thing needed to mention is that FLV files using FCS/FMS (Macromedia Flash Communication Server, Macromedia Flash Media Server) include Nelly Moser audio, a type of audio whose encoding method is not known by the world, and it cannot be decoded by any third-party program. But it can still be processed by our program without any problem. This offers solutions to users that use FCS/FMS.

6. Cannot indeed accomplish the Flash Alpha effect in the converted video
Reason: A lot of developers try to emphasize the Alpha channel function of their programs: phrases such as "intensity to alpha channel", "intensitySqrt to alpha channel", "Background color to Alpha channel" can be found in many programs.
Why are there so many complicated settings since a simple option of "Choose to include the original Flash Alpha effect" can do the job? The real reason is that a lot of programs cannot keep the original Alpha effect and they have to fake some unreal Flash Alpha effect.
Solution offered by Moyea Flash to Video Converter: Only use one option: "Choose to include Alpha channel" to let user decide whether to keep the original Alpha effect or not. We adopt the technology of pigment-analysis-comparison to perfectly accomplish the Alpha effect on the final video.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Moyea Flash to Video Converter

• Wisdom Listens
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Moyea Flash to Video Converter

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:37 AM

Try finding a video capture so that you can capture anything that is playing on your desktop. Unfortunatly i do not have the time to recall the program that i use seeing as i am complete on the other side of the world from where my computer is. I will try remebering but for now i have to go do some stuff here at my grandma's house.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Post icon  Posted 19 July 2006 - 03:11 AM

:rolleyes: i`d like to share my way of converting files)) i had to use a converter for one of my recent projects (i needed to transform video files to flash)..
thanx to my college :D who recommended me a great tool - that was a video-to-flash converter by geovid]] it`s a special add for converting AVI digital to SWF Flash format;
! you have full control over the video quality, frame rate, size, duration and other parameters, in other words, you control movie over capturing!! it`s important that you do not need any special programs or plugins to create swf video file, simple select and convert video to swf flash...
i can`t but mention its easy settings and nice interface// it also plays a great role while choosing the app)) geovid supports almost all codecs on user systems ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 04 August 2006 - 10:11 AM

did you all try downloads.com ? there are many assortments of converters there. :blink: you just have to search carefully.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 06 December 2006 - 08:56 AM

or another converter from video files to flash-it's VisiFly.com. it's a step by step converter, so it's so easy to use it. especially for newbies! just choose necessary settings and get result.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1