1 Replies - 349 Views - Last Post: 05 May 2010 - 03:23 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hey Everyone!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 02:26 PM

Name:
Hey Everyone! I a new here as a registered member at least I have been coming to this forum for the past week or so just looking up some topics to help me with a new project I am working with. But in all respect I did not just want to stay a guest on this wonderful site. So im registered and hope to help and get help along the way. Thanks in advance everyone.

Birthdate: September 19, 1989

Sex: M

Height: 6 Foot 1

Weight: 215

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Crystal Blue

Education: Graduated From High School

Programming Languages: HTML, PHP, MYSQL, CSS.

Years Programming/Designing: 8

Employer: Used to be the Army

Hobbies/Interests: Programming, Video Games, Talking On The Phone, Hanging out with the future wifey, Making Money, Shooting Guns, Music, Studying other programming languages.

Favorite Bands: Mushroomhead, Mudvayne, Korn, Rob Zombie, 3 Days Grace, Marilyn Manson, Blink - 182, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Good Charlotte, Saliva, Hollywood Undead, POD, Disturbed, Tool, Godsmack, Rise Against, Sum 41, Bullet For My Valentine, Metallica, Hatebreed, Staind, Dimmu Borgir, Cradle Of Filth, The Veer Union, Drowning Pool, Saving Abel, Megadeath, Sublime, Billy Idol, Yellowcard, Bush, Paramore, The Used, Kings Of Leon, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Hed PE, Gavin Rossdale, Pillar, Nickelback, Five Finger Death Punch, Story Of The Year, We The Kings, Hell Yeah, Chevelle, Seether, Crossfade, Flyleaf, All That Remains, Muse, Sick Puppies, Skillet, Dope, Linkin Park, 30 Seconds To Mars, 38 Special, Default, 3 Doors Down, AC/DC, Adema, AFI, Lit, Alice In Chains, Papa Roach, Alien Ant Farm, Apocalyptica, Simple Plan, Hinder, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Green Day, Bowling For Soup, Janus, Boys Like Girls, Limp Bizkit, Breaking Benjamin, Pantera, Buckcherry, Trapt, System Of A Down, Killswitch Engage, Incubus, Slipknot, Offspring, Rage Against The Machine, Cage The Elephant, Cavo, Rammstein, Shinedown, All American Rejects, Velvet Revolver.

Favorite Movie: Tears Of The Sun.

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Number: 4

Favorite Beverage: Mountain Dew

Favorite Food: Pizza

Favorite Sport: Football

Favorite Phrase: lol

Favorite Animal: Lion

Favorite Video Game: Guitar Hero

Favorite Quote: "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend." --- Bruce Lee

Likes: Money, Guitar Hero, Computers, Video Games, Guns, Swords, Knifes and many more lol.

Dislikes: Liers, Cheaters, Backstabbers.

Last Good Book I Read: Java For Dummies lol

If I Could Have One Superhuman Ability, It Would Be: Super Speed

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hey Everyone!

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hey Everyone!

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:23 PM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code

Thanks for joining Dream.In.Code, hope to see you around the forums someday :)

You have just stepped into the greatest programming community on the Internet, we have experts for just about every mainstream language, and even some languages that aren't so mainstream, so the level of expertise is second to none. All will be more than willing to help, as long as you too are willing to put forth the effort to solve your problem, and to go along the road to becoming a better programmer smile.gif

I would like to ask that when making a programming question that you first place your code inside code tags like this :code: . This makes it much easier to read through large pieces of code, and keeps your post a little more organized.

When posting a programming question first make sure you're in the first forum, then make sure you provide as much information as you can think of that would make it easier for a 2nd pair of eyes to help you debug your issue.

If you happen to get bored (I know, it's real hard to do here) you can check out our Off Topic Caafeine Lounge, the Corner Cubical, dedicated to industry talk, or the Student Campus, dedicated to all things for students.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member, and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.

-Richard
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1