3 Replies - 6932 Views - Last Post: 22 June 2010 - 12:14 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Need a website made & PHP Script edited

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:50 PM

Hello, I need a website made please, I know absolutly nothing to do with HTML/PHP..etc.. Ill be providing my own cPanel if you can help me. I need a website designed and a Script I recently purchased customized..

Ok we'll I need the site to look kind of similar design to this http://demo.codemarkt.com/guessandwin/ That's the script which I have bought.. I want my main site to look kind of colour code with that.
I want to have a kind of trendy/cool banner saying "Guess The Number And Win"
I need a simple design. Navigation bar: Home | About Us | Prizes | Contact Us | Forums
Home Page; This is where I will list updates on the site and new products to be won.
About Us Page; Explaining what we do.
Prizes Page; (Please try and make this easy for me to edit and add new pictures + Description and how to hyperlink it to the guessing game, Don't use the website I showed you earlier.)
Contact Us Page; Simple email form which will submit the email too " (I will tell you email..) "
Forums Page; Please let me know how to edit the link to this page so I can redirect people to the forums.

Script is written in PHP.. I purchased this script and the guy said he'd help me change it to the way my site worked.. After purchasing he said he didnt even know PHP and that he couldnt help me.. Stupid enough of me to buy it but it's what I needed just needed a few tweeks.

This post has been edited by scottpwr: 23 May 2010 - 07:51 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Need a website made & PHP Script edited

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Need a website made & PHP Script edited

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:22 AM

Hi, Scott. Are you still looking for a developer?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:33 PM

Hello Scott, you can contact Deft Technologies at http://www.defttechnologies.com/. To reinforce faith in us you can right click on our home page and view our source code, it was written by me and my boss and it is in PHP.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:14 PM

Hey,

Are you still looking for a developer? if so feel free to email me s0n1c2122@gmail.com
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1