2 Replies - 1216 Views - Last Post: 13 July 2010 - 07:15 AM

#1 Guest_Aaron*

Online graphic design classes

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:08 AM

Was wondering if there are any advance graphic design courses that can be completed online? All programs I looked into are associate. I'd like to get a bachelors degree that too online. Any schools worth attending?
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0

Replies To: Online graphic design classes

• New D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Online graphic design classes

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:42 PM

there are a few online schools that i can think of you can look to see if they have what you are looking for'
baker college online -- baker.edu
kapella university--kappella.edu
herzing college-- herzing.edu
graham university -- donno google is your friend

I cannot personally vouch for any of these but have heard from different people they at least have online degrees in various areas of CS
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 Guest_jenniec*

Re: Online graphic design classes

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:15 AM

There are Graphic Arts and Design programs available online. Aspiring students must ensure that such programs are completed from an accredited college or university. A degree added with natural talent will help you succeed as a graphic designer. A graphic design program combines creative skills, computer education and business intelligence. You can check Stevens-Henager College for their online Bachelor of Science in Graphic Arts degree. The college is accredited and offers fast flex course which can be completed in as few as 30 months.
Was This Post Helpful? 0

Page 1 of 1