4 Replies - 3820 Views - Last Post: 29 May 2010 - 05:13 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Need help to display data from two table using mysql and php

Posted 29 May 2010 - 09:40 AM

hello,

i'm doing a project on online campus recruitment. Currently i'm working on students module. Here i'm including one option which i call it "LIVE RESUME", And my problem is i am unable to display data from two table( one table contains student registration details and the other table is intended for bearing other details regarding students resume). I wanted to join both tables to display all the data in two tables at a time. and also it must be consistent

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Need help to display data from two table using mysql and php

• binary decision maker
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Need help to display data from two table using mysql and php

Posted 29 May 2010 - 09:55 AM

Show us the code you're having trouble with.
Then tell us what the desired/expected output is and what the actual output/errors are.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 29 May 2010 - 10:03 AM

Just to clarify what moopet has said, we will not help you unless we can see that you have put some effort in yourself. This prevents people coming along and just asking for free code, which annoys most of us here.

That being said, try looking into MySQL Join, Tizag has a good introduction here, I think that is roughly what your looking for?

If you have a crack at it, and run into any trouble feel free to come back and let us know, but only if your going to show your code use the [ php ] code here [ /php ] tags.

Thankies ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 29 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

hmm, i'm an engineering student student. To be unique among my college-mates i decided to do mini project on php. And i'm developing a small project on Online Campus Recruitment Portal. I'll attach two forms now. These two forms are used to insert data to two tables. One student_register and other is Student resume_table. one guest should register as a student and then creates a resume. I want to display that resume using the data from both the tables. The student register table is updated when a student is registered. After logging-in( when the details matched with student_register table) he creates a record in live resume_table). Now i wanted to display data available from both student_register table and student_Resume table without disturbing the session.

I'm unable to upload those files. So i'm keeping the links now

http://www.ziddu.com...Folder.rar.html
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

Please post the code in the body of your post. Also, I'm not really clear on what your error is and how it differs from what you want. Can you clarify this? Thanks for helping us help you. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1