Audio & Video eBook help

Need help on technical area of ebooks with sound and video.

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 1503 Views - Last Post: 04 August 2006 - 09:52 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Audio & Video eBook help

Post icon  Posted 02 August 2006 - 04:11 PM

Hello evryone,

I am new here, and frankly, I am unsure if this is the right place for this since I am not discussing regular programming.

I am a musician, and I am working on a ebook in which I wanted to add some audio and video. Although I can add these in the html program, I am unsure what the effects will be once it is complied into a ebook and someone else downloads it unto their computer.

I want my ebook to have both audio and video control players. As it is now, I have text linked to the files. It looks to me like it will search for a mp3 player on the persons hard drive, but do not know.

I am looking for information on how to add controls into the ebook where you can see that there is a audio player and controls and a video box with controls. I guess I am looking for a player that goes along with the ebook program and works with it, a stand alone program?

I have been all over the internet, looking into ebooks on making ebooks, but no one is mentioning these components. I am interested in video also with sound. And I am using Activ Ebook Compiler 4.

Any help would be very apreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Mike H.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Audio & Video eBook help

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Audio & Video eBook help

Posted 04 August 2006 - 09:52 AM

Hmmmmm

I know there is a way to embed video in a PDF using Acrobat Professional 7.0... but not sure with any of the eBook software out there. Anyone else know?!?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1