Short introduction..

Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 458 Views - Last Post: 10 June 2010 - 06:08 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello Dream.In.Code!

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:07 PM

Hey,

Andy here, most people should introduce themselves so why not!
I'm 16 years old, develop in PHP,Javascript(Obviously HTML/CSS),Lua & VB.NET
This forum seems like a perfect place for me, I've been looking for quite some time now, and I know it will meet my expectations (which are not very high anyway).
I'm here to help, learn more and meet some wonderful/ crazy/ interesting people!

Peace out!

- Andy

This post has been edited by Andy M: 09 June 2010 - 02:08 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello Dream.In.Code!

• #include <greeter>
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello Dream.In.Code!

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:32 PM

Hey Andy, welcome to Dream.In.Code! I'm Drew and I'm a greeter here. I hope you enjoy everything we have to offer, it seems like you're already very interested at such a young age. Hope you keep enjoying it in school and grow accustomed to Dream.In.Code. Thanks for joining!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:11 PM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code

Thanks for joining Dream.In.Code, hope to see you around the forums someday :)

You have just stepped into the greatest programming community on the Internet, we have experts for just about every mainstream language, and even some languages that aren't so mainstream, so the level of expertise is second to none. All will be more than willing to help, as long as you too are willing to put forth the effort to solve your problem, and to go along the road to becoming a better programmer smile.gif

I would like to ask that when making a programming question that you first place your code inside code tags like this :code: . This makes it much easier to read through large pieces of code, and keeps your post a little more organized.

When posting a programming question first make sure you're in the first forum, then make sure you provide as much information as you can think of that would make it easier for a 2nd pair of eyes to help you debug your issue.

If you happen to get bored (I know, it's real hard to do here) you can check out our Off Topic Caafeine Lounge, the Corner Cubical, dedicated to industry talk, or the Student Campus, dedicated to all things for students.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member, and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.

-Richard
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:07 AM

Thanks guys!

@Richard Don't worry I will stick to the rules, I can't stand the people who don't :rolleyes2:

Well I truly believe that this forum is the best for programming so yeah! =P
I love programming, many people have told me I've started at a early age, It's just interesting.

Well again thanks

- Andy
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:08 PM

View PostAndy M, on 10 June 2010 - 07:07 AM, said:

Thanks guys!

@Richard Don't worry I will stick to the rules, I can't stand the people who don't :rolleyes2:

Well I truly believe that this forum is the best for programming so yeah! =P
I love programming, many people have told me I've started at a early age, It's just interesting.

Well again thanks

- Andy

You have started at an early age. Same happened for me as well, I just wish I had a place like this to go to while growing up(and something faster than a 36.6 baud modem) - I may have learned more than just QBASIC and TI-BASIC growing up.

Keep it up though - and you will be miles ahead of everyone else when you are older and need to get a job. Great to have you here!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1