3 Replies - 613 Views - Last Post: 22 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Where to start after comeback?

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:26 AM

i had worked previosly in WSS(windows sharepoint services) ,its like developed user controls(.ascx) using vb.net and using install assemblies tool generated their dlls and used them in sharepoint sites ,,,,so practically the knowledge i had in sharepoint is creation of sites ,modification of webpages ...admin rights ..etc and theoritically learned some of the concepts of moss 2007, i had taken a career break of almost 1 year and to come back where do i need to start in sharepoint?...

on what version shall i concentrate..moss 2007 or the sharepoint 2010,,,,? if this is not the correct forum please guide, thanku

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Where to start after comeback?

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Where to start after comeback?

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:28 AM

i had worked previosly in WSS ,its like developed user controls(.ascx) using vb.net and using install assemblies tool generated their dlls and used them in sharepoint sites ,,,,so practically the knowledge i had in sharepoint is creation of sites ,modification of webpages ...admin rights ..etc and theoritically learned some of the concepts of moss 2007, i had taken a career break of almost 1 year and to come back where do i need to start in sharepoint?...

on what version shall i concentrate..moss 2007 or the sharepoint 2010,,,,? thanku
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:31 AM

Topics merged. You did this yesterday as well, so please stop posting your question in multiple forums :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

View PostPsychoCoder, on 22 June 2010 - 09:31 AM, said:

Topics merged. You did this yesterday as well, so please stop posting your question in multiple forums :)

Hi,,,no idea of relevant forum...anyways thanks and will not post so.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1