1 Replies - 1827 Views - Last Post: 04 September 2006 - 11:41 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Help with Website source code

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:20 PM

Hi everyone!

I recently moved to shanghai as marketing manager for a booking website. I have no project manager and am working directly with chinese developpers. I already have experience managing projects but with professional programmers, who are excellent at giving me feedback on what can be done, how it is done and what the different options are.

The chinese guys here need to be told exactly what is to be done, and given I have very limited knowledge in programming, I am having a very difficult time finding out what is good or what is wrong. They are hard working, have good knowledge in programming but lack skills to make an international website. Can you guys take time to look at our homepage source code and give me suggestions?

www.worldairservice.com

I am trying to cut down the Html to a minimum to make the page load fastest possible, while keeping it nice, and remove extra coding (the site changed so many times) Also I would like to know if the CSS is optimal, and what needs changes. Actually, whatever comment you think deserves attention im listening!

Thanks!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Help with Website source code

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Help with Website source code

Posted 04 September 2006 - 11:41 PM

Hey, I really don't have time to go parseing through your html and css and thinking of better ways to do the things but if you have an example of the way you've done something and want to know if there is a better way paste it up and i'll check it out!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1