4 Replies - 9623 Views - Last Post: 04 July 2010 - 06:27 AM Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_jason*

how to create GPA calculator using c# programming

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:23 PM

hi i am new to programming and i need help on how to create a GPA calculator software application using visual studio. the purpose of this application is to keep track of the grades obtained by a student for the modules he is taking. the application allows student to enter module name,module code,module credit and grade obtained for the module.

the difficult part is how do i allow the application to store all the information entered by the student in a text file,so that student can retrieve all his modules information and display them out.

how do i make the application to store information in a text file? and how can the student retrieve all his module details...what are the codes used for this

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0

Replies To: how to create GPA calculator using c# programming

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: how to create GPA calculator using c# programming

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:29 PM

Well you asked (in the title) how to do it with C#, yet you post in the VB6 forum. So are you using VB6 or C#?

Heck with it, moved to C#
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

#3 Guest_jason*

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:44 PM

hi i am new to programming and i need help on how to create a GPA calculator software application using visual studio. the purpose of this application is to keep track of the grades obtained by a student for the modules he is taking. the application allows student to enter module name,module code,module credit and grade obtained for the module.

the difficult part is how do i allow the application to store all the information entered by the student in a text file,so that student can retrieve all his modules information and display them out.

how do i make the application to store information in a text file? and how can the student retrieve all his module details...what are the codes used for this
Was This Post Helpful? 0

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:49 PM

Topics merged, please dont create duplicate topics.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:27 AM

Probably best storing this information as XML IMO, however if you want to use text files

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...xt+file+c+sharp
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1