2 Replies - 2184 Views - Last Post: 18 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Best free hosting for wordpress (php memory required).

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:49 AM

Hi everyone.

I still cannot find a free hosting for my Wordpress blog. The problem is, that it requires memory limit of php more than 32. I don't know the exat number, but it's some bigger number.

I cannot pay for anything, because i get 100$ a year, i'm a student from a poor country, long story short - i have no money and i know no way to make them. Someone has made google close my account by clicking one link repeatedly, it of course didn't believe it wasn't me. That's for adsense.

Anyway, so if you know any good free hosting with bigger php limit that that, please tell me. Also would be nice, if it was in europe, as i am europian. Blog's in english though, but i would like to feel corfomtable browsing it myself too.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Best free hosting for wordpress (php memory required).

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Best free hosting for wordpress (php memory required).

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:00 PM

i use 000webhost.com for free php mysql test projects. Im sure they even have a installer for wordpress..i dunno i havnt messed with cms much. I guess im still dumb enough to make what i need instead
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Best free hosting for wordpress (php memory required).

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. They've said, that they are not going to change the memory limit to more than 32 megabytes. :/

Any other suggestions?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1