Looking for C++ buddy

To learn along with me

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 796 Views - Last Post: 12 August 2010 - 04:50 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Looking for C++ buddy

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:25 AM

Hi guys, I'm looking for someone who is a beginner or with a little bit of experience.

A while back I met up randomly with someone on the internet who was at the same page as I was and we spent an entire summer on MSN and a virtual whiteboard learning to program. We were learning by making a simple MUD game and he and I managed to learn quite a bit very quickly. But he was at the same time an apprentice, if you want to call it that, to a guy who was very experienced and making another game, so my buddy eventually became very immersed in that and we parted ways.

Now I've got plenty of free time again and I'd like to find someone would would like to be my partner. It's been a few months since I've done any programming whatsoever, so I wouldn't mind starting from scratch with someone, because it would be good for me too to go back over certain elements of the basics. If anyone is interested, email me at Pathfinder05 at Gmail.com and I'll respond fairly quickly.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Looking for C++ buddy

#2 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Looking for C++ buddy

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:48 AM

Moved to Advertise Your Services.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Looking for C++ buddy

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:50 PM

Have you found someone?

Gene

View PostPathfinder05, on 27 July 2010 - 04:25 AM, said:

Hi guys, I'm looking for someone who is a beginner or with a little bit of experience.

A while back I met up randomly with someone on the internet who was at the same page as I was and we spent an entire summer on MSN and a virtual whiteboard learning to program. We were learning by making a simple MUD game and he and I managed to learn quite a bit very quickly. But he was at the same time an apprentice, if you want to call it that, to a guy who was very experienced and making another game, so my buddy eventually became very immersed in that and we parted ways.

Now I've got plenty of free time again and I'd like to find someone would would like to be my partner. It's been a few months since I've done any programming whatsoever, so I wouldn't mind starting from scratch with someone, because it would be good for me too to go back over certain elements of the basics. If anyone is interested, email me at Pathfinder05 at Gmail.com and I'll respond fairly quickly.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1